Car Racing - Street Racing - Performance Cars - Car Upgrade
Vehicle Maintenance - Car Performance - Fast Car - Fix Car
Prepare for success in today's fast-paced, collaborative healthcare environment! Offeringexpert perspectives from a variety of primary care and nurse practitioners, Primary Care: A Collaborative Practice, 5th Edition helps you diagnose, treat, and manage hundreds of adult disorders.Care recommendations indicate when to consult with physicians or specialists, and when to refer patients to an emergency facility. This edition includes six new chapters, a fresh new design, the latest evidence-based guidelines, and a new emphasis on clinical reasoning. Combining academic and clinical expertise, an author team led by Terry Mahan Buttaro shows NPs how to provide effective, truly interdisciplinary health care.
- UNIQUE! A collaborative perspective promotes seamless continuity of care, with chapters written by NPs, physicians, PAs, and other primary care providers.
- Comprehensive, evidence-based content covers every major disorder of adults seen in the outpatient office setting, reflects today's best practices, and includes the knowledge you need for the NP/DNP level of practice.
- A consistent format in each chapter is used to describe disorders, facilitating easier learning and quick clinical reference.
- Diagnostics and Differential Diagnosis boxes provide a quick reference for diagnosing disorders and making care management decisions.
- Complementary and alternative therapies are addressed where supported by solid research evidence.
- Referral icons highlight situations calling for specialist referral or emergency referral.
- NEW chapters cover topics including transitional care, risk management, LGBTQ patient care, bullous pemphigoid, pulmonary embolism, and dysphagia.
- NEW! An emphasis on clinical reasoning helps you develop skills in diagnosis and treatment, with coverage moving away from pathophysiology and toward diagnostic reasoning and disease management - including pharmacologic management.
- NEW focus on interdisciplinary care underscores the importance of interprofessional education and practice, and includesInterdisciplinary Management features.
- UPDATED chapters reflect the latest literature and evidence-based treatment guidelines, including new content on the Affordable Care Act as well as new coverage of patient satisfaction metrics, quality metrics, value-based purchasing, pharmacogenetics/genomics, and teen pregnancy and abnormal pregnancy.
- NEW quick-reference features make it easier to locate important information, through colorful section tabs, bulleted summaries, additional algorithms, a more logical table of contents, an Index to Standardized Treatment Guidelines, and a Reference to Common Laboratory Values.
A Christmas Carol
The All-Time #1 Bestselling Holiday Novel - Original and Complete! Charles Dickens' timeless classic Christmas story of redemption is beloved by millions. Now is the time to discover for yourself the magic of Scrooge, the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present & Future, and the magic of love. In this edition: * Complete Original Edition * Easy-to-Read Format * Large Type-Size * Fast Facts about A Christmas Carol * and more!
Cars Of The Past
Do these vintage cars run as fast as our new cars? Let's jump into the world of the 1950s and test them out! Coloring is a portal to pretend play, and which requires the use of creativity and imagination, too. It also teaches a child key life skills such as confidence, knowledge, relaxation, patience and focus. The more your child colors, the stronger each of these skills become. Color now!
Ordered to protect a valuable thoroughbred entering a horse race offering the biggest purse in history, Secret Service Agent Dev Mallory must save his partner's life when she is kidnapped by a high-stakes player who is determined to beat the odds. Original.
How To Tie A Scarf
From designer silk squares to chunky homemade knits, this guide is filled with inspired ways to style your scarves. Inside you'll find:
Step-by-step tutorials for square, oblong, and embellished scarves
Styles for the summer, fall, winter, and spring seasons
DIY scarf accessories featuring camera straps, tote bags, necklaces and more
About the Author
POTTER STYLE, an imprint of the Crown Publishing group, is a high-end gift and stationary line, specializing in recipe, trivia, how-to decks, guided journals, note cards, and other paper-based products.
Speed Products Articles
Speed Products Books